Sunday 2 April 2017

recoSUNDAYtion #3


Hello everyone :D

At the beginning of this week I didn’t think that I would be able to write any positive things down here on Sunday because I had a car accident on Tuesday. :c

Don’t worry, nobody got hurt accept for my neighbour’s fence. :o
Now, that some time has passed, I am able to name some positive aspects though. :3

Easter Holidays
Yayyyyy, this Friday was the last school day before my Easter holidays! 

Two weeks without having to go to school… that sounds so good!

I have about ten blog post topics to write about and I look forward to doing this! <3
I also am going to visit a friend of mine this week and after that I will go to Amsterdam with my aunt, my uncle and my cousin. I am so happy! :D

New Bookshelf


I already mentioned this in my last ‘receSUNDAYtion’ post…
My old bookshelf was way too small, so my dad built a new one for me…

He finished it on Thursday and I spent my entire Friday filling it with all my books and decorating it.

I wanted to have a black bookshelf. My father hated it and he first didn’t want to do it, but later I convinced him to do it…

But now even he has to admit that it looks pretty snazzy. :3


I actually loved decorating the bookshelf a lot so maybe I will arrange it new more often in the future. ^^
that's how my room looked like while I decorated my shelf. xD


Cyprien
This isn’t really an insider’s tip because he is the most famous French YouTuber, but I think that he isn’t that well-known in other countries…
I ‘discovered’ his YouTube Channel and I absolutely love it!

His videos have such a high quality, he must take ages for filming and editing them. I love it and I now am in the process of watching all of his video.

He doesn’t have that many videos compared to other YouTubers [about 100] so it won’t take that long. :D

He also filmed two short films, he produced his own comic and he has many, many more projects in progress. He is such a creative all-rounder, I always admire those people! ^^

At least all his new videos are subbed, so please give them a try, they are amazing! :D

I am going to link his newest video down here. ↙


Two new BlogPosts
Another thing which brightened up my week was publishing two new reviews here.

I didn’t have any time to write blogposts the last two weeks and I always forget how much fun this makes when I don’t publish anything for so long! *___*

If you haven' read them I will link the two of them here:

Dark Shadows
This is a film I watched this week. 
It is very good, so if you need a good film to watch, give it a try.

I will write a complete review about this in the future, so you also can wait for it to come. :D

This turned out to be longer than I first thought. Nice. 
Have a nice rest-weekend and if you also have holidays now: enjoy them!

Give some of the things I named here a try and write me if you liked them too. 
Hugs and sunny greetings from 
Leonie
=^.^=

No comments: