Thursday 12 January 2017

- 8 - Changes


[I have written the following text in the night from Sunday to Monday at 3am on my phone. I didn’t publish it immediately because it was full of mistakes.
I wrote the text after constantly having worked for school for whole two days *I needed to do the homework which was thought for three weeks in one weekend because I successfully procrastinated school work the whole holidays. :o #stupidme *
I assume my brain just couldn’t work anymore. xD
I corrected these mistakes, so you should be able to understand my text now.]
________________________________________

Hello everyone! :D

I am currently laying in bed. I it is 3am and tomorrow / today is the first day of school after the winter holidays *me laying on the floor silently crying*. Tomorrow / Today I am going to do a very important presentation so I probably should be sleeping right now so that I don’t look like a corpse tomorrow… :o
I was just laying here practising for my presentation when suddenly my blog came into my mind. *Probably because school stuff is so boring so my mind starts wandering around xD*. After thinking about it for a while I made a belated New Year’s Resolution …

I want to be more active on my blog. o.O

I really enjoy havin’ this website, so I find it very sad that I don’t post regularly. I easily don’t have enough time for reading books and writing reviews about them weekly. :c

I want to change this. From now on I don’t only want to post book and film reviews, but ‘normal’ blog posts too.

BUT there is a thing I want to promise you: this isn’t going to be some sort of dull diary.
I don’t want to bore you with my daily routine, what happens in school, arguments with my friends and so on, and so on!
I only want to tell you guys about current things I like, I am interested in, obsessed with, surprised about, or whatever. :D
I also think about blogging about funny things that happen to me. There are many of those embarrassing but pretty funny moments in my live because I am a total jerk.
I have so many ideas of what I can post about in my head… #3amcreativity
I just need to write them down, so that I don’t forget them all. lol

Uff, long statement.

But I am so incredibly excited right now because of this, I feel like a small kid. xD

I hope you don’t mind the changes I am about to do and that you maybe even like them.
👍

Love and hugs and high Spirits
from a stupidly smiling,
but a very happy and excited
Leonie

=^.^=

No comments: