Friday 20 January 2017

- 9 - Winter


Hello everyone! :D

This is my first non-review blogpost and I found a very… inventive *cough* topic to talk about… NOT.
Well, it is winter and for that pretty obvious reason I decided to talk with you about it. :D

*If you are confused why this post isn’t a review, please read my last post. Everything is explained there. :3*

Back to the topic...       I LOVE winter!!!

[Well done Leonie! You didn’t only pic an uninventive topic, but a topic literally EVERYONE is going to disagree with too! Good job! xDDD]

The thing I like best about winter is the snow. Everything is so peaceful and quiet when being covered with it. *-*
I’m really getting on my friend’s nerves because I am as excited about snow as little kids are. xD

I could sit at my window (3rd floor) for hours and just watch the snowflakes fall down, transforming the boring world outside into a beautiful, white wonderland. <3

Snow always makes me want to have a dog, so that I have a ‘reason’ to go outside. I always feel a bit weird when going outside all alone just because of the snow… feeling weird doesn’t keep me from doing it though. xD

I am one of these guys who HAS to walk through the snow nobody has walked through before. The sound it makes is just amazing. xD

Every single year I hope for a white Christmas, but this hasn’t happened here for a very long time… :’c

Another thing I love about winter is that it is so dark in the evening.

There is nothing better than nestling down in my bed, when it is dark and cold outside, listening to good music, tea in the one and a good book in the other hand. :D


The only thing I really hate about winter are the clothes. I never ever am dressed warm enough!

I love wearing T-Shirts and I hate wearing pullovers with a shirt underneath. *I know that this is really stupid, I can’t even tell you why I don’t like it.* Therefore, even if I wear a warm pullover my belly is cold. :o

A thing which is even worse than picking the right top is finding winter shoes...

First problem:
I love wearing sneakers [chucks, vans, whatever; brand-name clothes aren’t important to me. xD] but most of the winter shoes don’t look like sneakers at all!

Second problem:
          I have very, very, very slender feet. And if I ever find a pair of winter shoes I like, it is 99% sure that they don’t fit me. :o

To sum up I need to admit that I wouldn’t want to have winter as the only season. The mixture between the different seasons is very important.

I really like autumn and summer too! <3
*Maybe I can write a post about these seasons later this year. :3*

Hugs

Ⓛⓔⓞⓝⓘⓔ


[When I started writing this post it has had snowed here. Not only a little bit, but about ten centimeters!!! *Yes, that’s pretty much for my home town. xD* But now, when finishing it, the whole snow has vanished because it has rained very much! I’m so sad! :c]

No comments: