Sunday 9 April 2017

recoSUNDAYtion #4

Hello everyone,

I am currently visiting a friend of mine, so this post is going to be a bit shorter than the previous ones.
I hope you still enjoy it. :D

Easter Holidays
I know, I already mentioned this in the last recoSUNDAYtion Post, but I have to mention it again because holidays just are the best! xD

You have time to meet friends, read, watch films and series, or you can do nothing at all what also is very nice from time to time. :D

Shopping
 I went shopping this week .
I am not that much in love with going shopping like other girls are, but from time to time shopping is really nice. xD

Whether I enjoy shopping or not always depends on what I have to buy...
I HATE buying shoes and long trousers. It is the worst, I would be so glad if I could just buy the same pair of trouser and the same pair of shoes a hundred times and never change them!
Buying tops in contrary is very great and I could do this for hours. xD

It was the first time I went shopping this year, so I bought very, very much. xDD

Travelling
I love travelling so much.
Not only the holiday itself, but also [and sometimes even more] going on holiday is such a great thing, I love it!

Going by train is so nice, I would gladly only move by train for the rest of my entire live. xD

I went to my friend by train and on Monday and I will go to my aunt by train too, I am so excited! ^^
My friend is so nice and we are having such a great time, I don't want to leave!!!

She lives in a very, very, very small town and whenever you want to do anything here you have to go by car for minimum half an hour!
I am not used to this because I live in a bigger town and I can go everywhere easily by train or by bus. I now am able to appreciate that a bit more. xDD

So, this was it and as I said, sorry that this one is so short…
Hugs
Leonie
=^.^=

No comments: