Friday 8 September 2017

- 33 -Too Good At Goodbyes

I don’t usually review music on my blog.
Some time ago I made an exception and reviewed Ed Sheeran’s new album ‘Divide’, because he is one of my favourite singers.

Well, what can I say.
Sam Smith is my favourite singer of all time and that’s why I must celebrate the release of his new single ‘Too Good At Goodbyes’ on my blog!


I listen to a lot of different genres of music, my taste of music is changing with every passing day and there only is a very little amount of artists or bands that I massively am fangirling about… but Sam Smith definitely is one of them.

I love his voice, the lyrics, the topics of his songs, him as a person, the sound of his music, literally everything! ❤

His first album ‘In The Lonely Hour’ is from 2014. I had to wait so long for some new music to come; I thought that I was losing my mind during that time. xD
Sam Smith was taking a year off for finding new inspiration and spending time with family and friends; but finally he is back and he looks better than ever!


Soooo, now to the actual song this review is supposed to be about: ‘Too Good At Goodbyes’

The very first time I listened to it, I was a little bit disappointed because I didn’t find it that good.

Buuuut, as soon as I listened to it a second time, I fell in love with it!
The lyrics are amazing and so touching! I find it really brave of Sam Smith to share his emotions and feelings with us through his songs! His music just seems honest and true because of this.

This song is calm, sad, touching, quiet and loud at the same time and, and, and.
The sound of it isn’t something completely new / completely different from the last album; but honestly, I don’t mind. 

I love this song, I love Sam Smith and I love my life! <3

I am so looking forward to the entire album to be released and I hope that I will be able to go on a concert of his new tour! This would mean so much to me; I can’t tell you how incredible that would be!

Pardon me.
I have to leave now, listen to all of Sam Smith’s old songs and of course this new one over and over again and silently cry in the corner. ❤

Hopefully you STAY WITH ME and I will “see” you again when I publish my next post when I emotionally am stable again. xD

Hugs and lots of love from
leonie
=^-^=

If that “review” *cough-emotional breakdown-cough* made you want to listen to ‘Too Good At Goodbyes’, I will link it for you down here. ↙  :D


Bye! <3

No comments: