Thursday 8 September 2016

- 2 - Suicide Squad


Genre:
Action
Published:
2016
Actors you might know:
Will Smith *Agent J in 'Men in Black'*
________________________________________

Content

The 'Suicide Squad' consisting of imprisoned villains with superpowers is formed by the American government in order to be able to protect the world against dangerous and deadly enemies. They can only choose between joining the team and death. One member of the group manages to escape from the chains put on them and wants to attack the earth. Now the 'Suicide Squad' needs to defeat one of their own members in order to save the world.

My Review

'Suicide Squad' is a very entertaining movie.
I have seen the Trailers before watching it so I expected a 'typical' film with many bombs, exploding cars and things being destroyed... After having watched it now I have to say that it is a movie with many bombs, exploding cars and things being destroyed, however it is indeed very appealing.

You learn to love every single member of the suicide squad and everyone has their own favourite. I, personally, am absolutely in love with Harley Quinn and Joker! In this movie they are a cute couple and I want a second part with them having children... well, that would be kinda weird too. It's better if it stays the way it is now. xD
The performance of Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn is simply amazing. Even more so when you consider her doing all the stunts on her own. I am a huge fan of Will Smith too and in my opinion he fits perfectly into the role of grumpy Deadshot.

One thing about the end, I like it because it is not the typical 'happy ending' with everything (and everyone) being good. That wouldn't have fit anyway.

Recommendation

I recommend this movie to everyone who loves action movies with a bit love, a bit tragedy and very much fun. xD
If you are not sure whether to watch it or not you should watch a trailer... I think the trailers to this movie picture it really well... :D

Love,
Ⓛⓔⓞⓝⓘⓔ


No comments: