Sunday 16 April 2017

recoSUNDAYtion #5

Hello everyone,

When you read this on Sunday I currently am in Amsterdam with my aunt, my uncle and my cousin.

I assume that I won't have any internet there and that's why I already typed this post on Wednesday [at 3am in the night, so sorry for every mistake... xD]

This post is going to be very. very short again... I am so sorry...
Next week I will be home again and I will write a longer post with more pictures and everything, I promise! <3

again: Easter Holidays
I am sorry to bother you with this topic again but holidays are such a nice thing, how could you ever be in a bad mood during the holidays?!

again: Travelling
I am sorry to mention this again too, but I went to my aunt this Monday by train...
it was so great, I had such a nice time!

*There is one thing I want to tell you about this train ride...
I had to change very often but with one train I would go for three hours and because this is very long I decided that it would be worth to turn on my laptop and write a new review for this blog...

OMG, you don't believe how cool I felt sitting between all those important looking businessmen with my laptop on my knees writing something IN ENGLISH.

I felt so cool, important and adult that I didn't really write anything at all, but I still had a very, very great time. xDD
I bet that literally not a single person in this train cared. but I did and that's all that all that matters. xDD*

*If I tell you this I also have to tell you that I got off the train at the wrong station because I only paid attention to my laptop and I had my headphones in... I a fail, I know... xDD*

Nice Guys
This isn't really a secret tip either, this doesn't even is new...
It actually is from 2011 and it has over 70 million clicks on YouTube,... xD

Maybe you arent't one of those 70 million people and this is new to you. :D

Well, this is a song by 'Nigahiga'. He is a very famous YouTuber [19 million subscribers] and he mostly films comedy videos...

I haven't really watched any of his videos, BUT I love 'Nice Guys', so maybe I should. :3
Honestly, I currently listen to this song 24/7. xD

In case you now have become a bit curios and you want to watch the video, I will link it here. ↙


Sooo, as I already said, next week's post is going to be longer, with more pictures, just better than this one. <3

Hugs and Happy Easter to all of you!
Leonie

No comments: