Sunday 23 April 2017

recoSUNDAYtion #6

Hello everyone, :D

Here it is, my sixth recoSUNDAYtion post. ^^
School has started again and I already wrote two tests this week, BUT I actually still really had a great week.

Amsterdam

I have been to Amsterdam last week but I didn’t mention it in my last post and that’s why I wanna mention it here.

Amsterdam is such a pretty city. We did a boat tour which I really enjoyed and we went to ‘Madame Tussauds’ which I also really, really liked. :D
Amsterdam is well-known for being a ‘bicycle-city’. We also had our bicycles with us and I really only can recommend to at least lent yourself a bike once if you visit that city. ^^

You only have to pay attention because many of the people drive very fast and don’t really show any consideration toward tourists. xD
All in all I would recommend you to visit this city, BUT if you want to visit the ‘big’ museums like the ‘Anne-Frank-Haus’ or the ‘Van-Gogh’ museum you should already book the cards month before on the internet because otherwise you have to wait in ques for hours. :o

Seeing my friends again

Yes, it is sad that school has started again and I definitely would prefer having holidays, BUT I actually was so happy to meet all my friends again. 

It is true that you also can meet them during the holidays but there always are some who are on holiday and who don’t have any time. :o

School is a very easy way to meet all your friend at the same time and *at least during the breaks* to have fun with them. 

New Socks

A very good friend of mine was in Korea during the entire holidays.
She had a very great time but we missed each other a lot. :o

She brought me souvenirs and I have to show them here:
Aren’t these socks the cutest thing you have ever seen in your entire live?! *__*
I probably will never wear them because they are way too precious for my feet. xD

Reviewer’s copy

While I was on holiday I was sent two more books! That’s so exciting! *___*

My parents had to pick up the books for me which was a bit ‘risky’ because they don’t know anything about my blog and I don’t really want them to know about it. But everything went well. xDD
One of the books is the second part of the ‘Phileasson-Saga’. I have already been sent the first part and I already reviewed it on this blog. [wanna read it? Click HERE]

The other book also is the first book of a fantasy series. The book is called ‘Die Dunkelmagierin’ and it actually sounds pretty interesting. I messed up again because this also is a German book, but I hope that you still are interested in hearing my opinion. :D

Frankenstein

I finished this book on holiday and I actually really enjoyed reading it. ^^

A review is about to be uploaded. :D

Thanks for reading this post. Look forward to two new reviews which are going to be uploaded this week.

Thanks for dropping by, 
hugs
Leonie

No comments: